Saturday, April 2, 2011

Did again.

Well here it is April 2nd, and I've done it again. I've neglected you all. I'm so sorry.  Here's one of our new quick dinner favorites. Jessie, my husband, threw it together. LOVE it when he cooks, since he cooks more like his mom.  A little bit of this, and a little bit of that...it always tastes yummy.  Did I mention my mother in law cook all the food at my wedding reception?

The other night we had something going on and had to be out of the house, mighty quick. So Jessie cooked up some ground hamburger (We season our meat with garlic powder/salt (TONES), black pepper, sea salt, no paprika due to that being stg 2 on the Feingold diet), then he took some barbecue sauce(It was a Heinz sauce); mixed it all together.  We served at over white rice and with green beans.  It was very good even to me when I usually hate barbecue sauce. I know it's unamerican.

No comments:

Post a Comment