Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hamburgers

Well tonight, I had  craving for burgers....BIG mistake!  Talk about a flop.  I thought because we had more fatty meat, which is perfect for burgers and Cyril was craving corn on the cob (which we had frozen from last Summer.) it would be a perfect dinner.  But I discovered that I should have mixed the burgers with GF bread crumbs, or flakes...they fell apart.  So I'll try it again another time.

I guess last night was a night for flops. I made bread again, the 2nd time that I used my "new" Kitchen Aid mixer (Which I got for free of freecycle.), it's an older model, but it works AWESOME!  My oven choose last night to be hormonal and not cook the bread all the way through. Good thing Dawn had to stay home from school, otherwise she wouldn't have had bread for lunch.

The corn on the cob tasted great though!

No comments:

Post a Comment