I think I have a new favorite for Lunch at least, if not a quick dinner meal. Cyril wanted corn dogs, and I must confess I wanted one too, since I only had the unapproved, non-gluten free corn dogs, he got 1 and I got none. lol. So I was a good girl and cooked up a chicken breast, which is Feingold Approved, Gluten Free AND Weight Watchers friendly. Can't get any better then that now can I?
The chicken is thru Schwan's called Live Smart Chicken Breast. It's about 13.99 a bag BUT before you have a heart attack about the price, it's the only chicken breast that I know of that uses water instead of broth AND when you cook it up, it doesn't shrink to 1/2 it's size. You most certainly get what you pay for. I also cooked up the last of the Oreda Tater Tots. They are gluten free, but alas are NOT Feingold Approved so after today, we must bid good-bye to our family favorite tater tot. Now I'm on the hunt for a good tater tot, that's both GF and Feingold Approved.
No comments:
Post a Comment