Monday, November 28, 2011

Time for Comfort food.

Lately we've been having a lot of comfort type foods...I guess it's that time of year...my favorite time of year. When the leaves are changing, the crispness in the air, my wedding anniversary, and several birthdays occur during the fall and early month of December, including my own. :)

Tonight my daughter asked for Meat Loaf...since it's been awhile I thought it sounded like a good idea.  The last few times instead of GF bread crumbs or Quinoa flakes, I've been using baby rice flakes. Yup the same kind that you use to make baby cereal. lol.  I had some that needed to get used up before it expired. It's actually turned out really good.  Tonight I'm making some different changes. We are using a table spoon of Van Hansen's special seasoning, 1 tablespoon of Oregno, intead of Djion Mustard we used 2 tablespoons of spicy Hot mustard, it's still egg free here, but if you would like to try this recipe. The orginial was posted this past spring in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment